TSG-2010 IFR Barrweld Extreme™ SLEEVES
- TSG-2010 Inherent Flame Resistant (IFR) Barrweld Extreme 22" Sleeves are for advanced welding, providing protection while being lighter and cooler than other fabrics on the market, including leather. Each sleeve is constructed with a single layer of Barrweld Extreme. A Twaron blend ribbed cuff with thumb-holes for safety is on one end with the other end 100% elastic band. The four sizes are have color-coded elastic bands for visual compliance.
- Barrweld Extreme will not burn, melt, or drip.
BARRWELD™ and BARRWELD Extreme™
- Twaron®/Lenzing FR® blend
- 9.9 ounce per square yard
- Cut resistance EN 388 = 1
- Will not burn, melt, or drip
- All Inherently Flame Resistant
- Able to be laundered
- Extends the life
- Doesn't lose FR Quality
- Cost Savings
- Lasts longer than FR treated materials
- Lighter than Leather
- Great for heavy welding/grinding
- Works as a system with a TSG apron
BARRWELD™ and BARRWELD Extreme™ are registered trademarks of Barrday, Inc.